NardolLV3Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By Nardol a week ago

Why Google Assistant integration always becomes so desastrous?

Hello, Could it be possible to have constant (and possibly good) integration with Google Assistant? For M5 regularly names are changed to "m5", if we can specify names in the Deco app it would be reas
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
By Alexmesh 2023-07-26 13:28:09

Give more control over wifi channel selection/force use of preferred and non overlapping channels

There needs to be more control over which wifi channel the deco selects or atleast allow us to select non-overlapping channels or specify preffered channels. I have just spent the best part of an hour
By Nardol 2023-08-25 17:03:42

ability to modify DTIM (Delivery Traffic Indication Message) interval

In some case I.E. some Espressive devices or the Nuki smart lock 3.0pro, the DTIM interval can improve stability and performence for connection. Unfortunately, the default one is not the best for thes
By Nardol 2023-07-10 15:48:03

Using custom DynDNS host provider for DDNS

Hi, Is dyndns dot com the only DynDNS provider available for DDNS? So there is only a paid solution? Because it is possible to use other DDNS providers using the same protocole but I don't know if it
Forums/ Deco
By David-TP 2022-09-09 11:51:32

Deco APP Release Note

Android: Deco APP in Google Play IOS: Deco APP in App Store Get to know Deco APP 3.0 Version History Deco APP 3.7.0 Version 3.7.5 for Android OS/ Version 3.7.5 for IOS Release Notes: 1. Fixed some bug
Forums/ Deco
By Nardol 2022-08-17 14:45:55

What Deco integrated resolver bring except tplinkdeco.net

Hello, Except the ability to resolv tplinkdeco.net to the IP address of the main Deco, what are the benefits to use it as resolver in the network and not to use directly 1.1.1.1 for example? I suspect