endless_despairLV3Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
By endless_despair 2023-12-25 10:55:19

Remote Cloud Access to Router's Web GUI

Hey everyone, I wanted to ask if there are any plans on adding remote cloud access to home router's web GUI, for example, like it is implemented for Omada https://omada.tplinkcloud.com/ I think it wou
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By endless_despair 2023-12-25 10:37:33

Tapo App for PC

Hi everyone, I was curious if there are any news or plans on developing Tapo application for PC. I remember seing some requests on community on that topic but it always was recommended to use RTSP or
Forums/ Range Extenders
By tg404 2023-09-29 19:13:42

Possible for devices to auto disconnect from extender and auto reconnect to router?

Hi All I have just installed my 705x extender and I am very pleased with the results in what were previously dead zones. However, I would like to know if it is possible, when taking an android phone b
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Nitram18 2023-09-29 21:53:31

Problem with tp link ID

Hello i have problem. When I want to add a router to tp link cloud, I can't add it because I'm not the owner. what should I do?
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Krona 2023-09-30 03:14:33

Incorrect password on new device

Recently bought this router and am trying to run it out to the garage, I'm getting a Ethernet connection but trying to setup wifi tells me I'm using the wrong password. I've tried factory resetting bu
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Abhijit1-_ 2023-09-26 17:44:48

Configuration of Router

was using direct modem provided by ISP to Laptop using Ethernet cable. Now got to configure my new TP link router for using in router mode and connect other devices. Please help in doing the same.