RobertMEFLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By RobertMEF 2022-08-12 05:46:12

Custom online detection ping-target for Omada-Gateways

Currently there is no option to set a custom target for ping/DNS for Omada-controlled gateways, but it is possible in standalone mode. Please add the same option as in standalone-mode so that users ca
By RobertMEF 2022-08-12 05:41:58

Option to disable Load-Balancing on Omada-Gateways

Currently it is not possible, to disable Load-Balancing feature on Omada-controlled gateways. This option is only available in standalone-mode of an router.
By RobertMEF 2022-08-12 05:33:25

NAT66 / IPv6 local unicast support for Omada-Gateways

Currently it is only possible to use a pass-through prefix from one ISP in your network, or to have a static global unicast prefix yourself. But because there is no BGP-support, it is not possible to
By RobertMEF 2022-08-12 05:28:59

IPv6 Pass-Through Link-Backup / Failover

There is currently a major limitation on all Omada-Gateways: Link-Backup and Load-Balancing only works for IPv4. Not in scope of this story is NAT66 to solve the Load-Balancing feature. This feature-r
Forums/ Routers
By RobertMEF 2022-08-10 09:38:29

does Link-Backup and Load-Balance work with IPv6 ?

Hi, Am I correct that Link-Backup and Load-Balancing only works on IPv4 and IPv6 is fully disengaged from that? Because in the IPv6 settings I can only choose Pass-Through from one WAN interface and t
Forums/ Routers
By TMathis 2022-08-03 13:51:53

ER7206 - LAN Ports usage

Hello! Sorry, I'm a newbie that bought a lot of TP-Link stuff... I use an ER7206 as router with a fibre-bridge connected to the WAN-Port (so the ER7206 is the "modem"). Works like a charm. Now I have