Basboi85LV2Online
Following: 2Followers: 2
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Jarro 3 weeks ago

Using C6 AC1200 as router and another C6 AC1200 and TP-Link Archer AX55 as APs

Hi, I have a 3 building setup, buildings are close by and connected with cables. I would like to use Archer C6 AC1200 as the router in building 1, I don't need fast wifi there so it will be just fine.
Forums/ Deco
By David-TP 2023-11-28 10:47:17

KidShield Test Recruitment - Safeguarding Children's Online Experience

KidShield is a fantastic tool for parents who want to ensure their child's online safety. Unlike the regular HomeShield Parental Control, which only functions when clients are connected to home Wi-Fi,
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Milehiguy Sunday

Allow wired client access to WAN but block access to LAN

I recently had to provide an internet connection to my PV Solar Panel system inverter (SolarEdge brand) to allow system monitoring. It had previously used a 2G cellular data connection through T-Mobil
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Thunderclap Saturday

Parental Controls Disappeared

My parental control profiles were showing till yesterday, I was adding custom profile photos today when the profiles details page failed to reload and thereafter I've not been able to see my profiles.
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By GNH Saturday

Extend Wifi to dock and outer building at cottage

We have a seasonal cottage with fibre internet - 500 mbs. We have a separate bunk house that is about 75' from the router. The dock is located 100' from the router. Best solutions to get Wifi to Bunkh
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Marcin91 a week ago

Switching from BT to TP-Link Router

Hi, So I want to switch from BT to TP Link and after setting everything up, changing connection type to PPPoE with login bthomehub@btbroadband.com and BT password but I'm getting an error message sayi