Basboi85LV3Online
Following: 2Followers: 2
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Rupeshpatil_800 16 hours ago

How to convert TP Link AX72 Pro router to an Range Extender?

I am able to see only 2 modes in Operation mode setting of this router. I required an RE - Range Extender mode to convert this router as Range extender. Can someone please help me out, regarding what
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Anthony_G Thursday

Assistance with setting up the same SSID across my house

Hi all, Seeking some advice and suggestions. In a couple of months we will be moving to a 2 story home with Fibre to the Premises (We are currently in the same estate in a single story with the same F
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Winchesterrjk Thursday

Hub replacement

I have just received a Virginmedia hub5 as a replacement for a hub3 which I run in modem mode connected to my TP-link AX73 router. Is it a matter of just swapping the hubs or will I need to factory re
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Hoodholmes a week ago

How Do I Set Up Archer AXE75 Router As Second Router So It Has WiFi And Lan Ports Working

Hi All I have a BT Smart Hub 2 as primary router and have purchased AXE5400 6e router as a secondary router so i can utilise 6e connections as well as more reliable ethernet. Please can someone advise
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Basboi85 a week ago

Family controls tether app bug

As much as I appreciate the new speed of how the family profiles load ( for me literally 2 seconds cpmpared to the 30-40 seconds of the previously) I've noticed a slight issue. I've noticed that if I
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By Basboi85 a week ago

D225 doorbell camera

Hi guys. Been seeing lots of reviews of the tapo doorbell cameras alot the last few days of the D225 doorbell camera. Least to say I'm really interested as my current ( ring) leaves alot to be desired