Basboi85LV2Online
Following: 2Followers: 2
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Tuesday
Re:Ethernet backhaul vs Ethernet AP
@Evil1nside Hi to give my 5 pence for what its worth from my point of veiw after using easymesh. When it finally rolled out for my routers (I have 3x AX72 v1 1x main 2x AP) In my house I have setup a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:Comparison Between Archer AX10, AX72 PRO, AX73, AXE75
@rohitjaiswal Hi I don't have any of the above mentioned but I do have that standard AX72 and the range I'm getting on mine on wifi6 (5ghz) I would say is pretty decent. I'm currently using a ss22...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Network issue about Speed not upto the mark of ISP
@SushanT1593 Hi I don't mean to come across condescending but when you try the speedtest.net platform via mobile or via PC, There is a option where you can change the server based on your location,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
2024-06-03 08:56:29
Re:Ax55 Version 2 can't limit speed, why?
@Zuzu_7 How strange 🤷🏼♂️ Surely bandwith/speed limit should be standard feature across the board through out most if not all models Surely I wouldve thought? Maybe admin can get this fired up...
0HELPFULS
2024-06-02 19:59:52
@Marvin_S Not sure whats up with the tether app but mine lets you limit the bandwith of the guest network. I just turmed my guest network on to double check Clicked on the guest network settings Then...
0HELPFULS
2024-06-02 19:31:38
@Zuzu_7 Ho don't know if your Tether app layout is the same but here's what my layout is Open the client list then select a client/device. Then click on the speed limit option Then turn the bar on...
0HELPFULS