Basboi85LV2Online
Following: 2Followers: 2
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:Allow wired client access to WAN but block access to LAN
@Milehiguy Ahh that's a shame, the only other way I can think of is if your able to use the IOT network and via WiFi. I'm not sure if the C9 supports it but I do know on my version of Ax72 on the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:Using C6 AC1200 as router and another C6 AC1200 and TP-Link Archer AX55 as APs
@Jarro Hi you can use all 3 to distribute your wifi between all 3 buildings, I would personally use the AX55 as your main as I think the ax55 is the better of the 3 and have the 2x C6 1200 as your...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:KidShield Test Recruitment - Safeguarding Children's Online Experience
@David-TP Cool no worries, Many thanks for getting back to me 👍🏻
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:KidShield Test Recruitment - Safeguarding Children's Online Experience
@David-TP Hi is this just for the deco or does this work for routers aswell ( archer series)? Currently a homshield subscriber. Long story short teenage son, always manages to somehow get around all...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Allow wired client access to WAN but block access to LAN
@Milehiguy Don't know if you have the same features as me ( AX72 EU) But on my tether app if I go into my client list and select a client from the client page. I'm greeted with the option of device...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Parental Controls Disappeared
@Thunderclap Hi I had similar issues a while back, I would loose settings in profiles and profiles would dissapear but on the client list it showed clients linked to profiles. What I did to remedy my...
0HELPFULS