WraymanLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By HP0365 3 weeks ago

remote configuration

Hi I read that it's possible to remotly configure M9 using cloud access, but not finding the url to do that. Thanks.
Forums/ Deco
By jupiter 3 weeks ago

Restore config in the app

Hello. I changed my Samsung smartphone and I restored the full backup by smartswitch. When I launch the Deco app, the account is connected but I lost all the network config and it starts the search as
Forums/ Deco
By Hub24 3 weeks ago

Slow Upload Speed Deco E4

Hi There I recently set up Deco E4 triple in my business. We are currently getting very slow upload speeds which is affecting our credit card terminals. I have it set up as follows The router in the c
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
By Pirateghost 3 weeks ago

Network Names

DECO us using WIFI SSID for network name. I have 2 different DECO networks at two different locations but both use same SSID. I do this so I can use same WIFI login no matter which locatgion I am at.
Forums/ Deco
By UM-SG 3 weeks ago

IP address on HP Printer is different from IP address on the Application

I am experiencing issue with IP address. I am using a Deco X20-DSL. I have set up a HP wireless printer on the network and the network has assigned IP address as 192.168.1.109 (have checked on the pri
Forums/ Deco
By Blackbeard_teac 3 weeks ago

What are my best option to penterate walls?

Greeting, In my house, there currently 2 Wifi devices connected in mesh. First floor is OK, more open space, not reaching the kitchen but we don't mind that. 2nd floor however has more walls,and we fo