yves_bLV4Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Deco
By ifti12 Wednesday

Mixing Deco M5 and X20

I previously had a main router Deco M4 and the secondary was Deco E4. Although they worked fairly well, I wanted to receive better service because, for some reason, the network connection in my room w
Forums/ Deco
By psantori a week ago

Extending a PX50 Powerline

Hello, I would like to extend my 3-modules PX50 Powerline setup to cover an additional area. The new module would ideally be placed outdoor as a replacement of the existing primary PX50 module. I assu
Forums/ Deco
By vnan1829 Wednesday

Deco XE75 pro IPV6 not working

Hello, I am unable to configure IPV6 on my deco. I have a omada system sitting in between my isp modem and deco. On omada system (router + switch + Controller), i get ipv6 assigned from ISP. However,
Forums/ Deco
By AlanIde 2 weeks ago

New X80 will not connect to internet with PPPoE username and password that the old router uses

I bought a new Deco X80 yesterday and can connect to it but it cannot connect to the internet. I have copied the PPPoE settings directly from the old router but still no luck. The PPPoE Username is an
Forums/ Deco
By LoryLory_IT 2 weeks ago

mesh connection to router

hi, I would like to install my deco x10 by connecting it to my main router provided by my operator (the router was built by tplink and has tplik os), when I install the deco with its app it makes me c
Forums/ Deco
By packerman 2024-03-22 17:13:28

Deco units keep adding automatically to different account.

Hi all. I have an issue I was hoping to get some assistance with. I bought two 3 pack of X25 Deco units. I want to use 1 X25 Deco unit by itself somewhere else in access point mode. I was able to use