FinderQLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Stories/ Tapo Smart Plugs
By Wayne-TP 2024-03-22 06:32:42

What is TP-Link Local Smart Action?

What is TP-Link Local Smart Action? TP-Link Tapo/Kasa Smart Action provides easy interconnection between various smart home devices through the creation of automation or shortcut rules, all of which a

What is TP-Link Local Smart Action? TP-Link Tapo/Kasa Smart Action provides easy interconnection between various smart home devices through the creation of automation or shortcut rules, all of which a

Forums/ Feature Requests
By FinderQ 2024-02-03 10:27:46

Add seconds to automation timing

Is there any chance to add the seconds to the timing? not just hours and minutes? For some devices, I only need a pulse of one second, for example.. Thanks
Forums/ Official Announcements
By Solla-topee 2022-06-17 08:19:27

We're Looking For Your Feedback On TP-Link Community Here!

Hi there, This thread is created to hear from you about your feedback or new ideas for the TP-Link Community itself. Feedback: We want you to enjoy with our community, so we're curious to know what
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hubs
By FinderQ 2024-01-22 10:47:29

H200 Automation for P100 not working from yersterday

Hello, I have a P100 outlet to which I connected an air heater, controlled by a T315 sensor through the H200 hub. Until yesterday, everything worked perfectly, but the automation no longer works. Sinc