Tapo Smart Hubs

Use Tapo smart hub to connect and manage the smart devices with one simple click. Tapo smart hub equips with the new Sub-GHz technology. Wider coverage, less interference and reliable remote transmission brings your smart home to the next level.
Tapo Smart Hubs

Tags

Label

Smart Action (Automation/Shortcut) Doesn't Take Effect Troubleshooting Tips Smart Action, a feature that facilitates automation and shortcuts between TP-Link Tapo/Kasa smart devices. Occasional issues
Smart Actions
0Helpful
167Views
0Replies
Here are some tips for resolving configuration issues with Tapo H200. Identify the error message you encounter in the Tapo App, and troubleshoot the issue based on the corresponding suggestions. Case
Highlighted ThreadOfficialInstallation
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2024-04-08 07:10:49 by Wayne-TP
3Helpful
3448Views
12Replies
Ever find yourself like me? Even though my phone is practically glued to my hand, I still forget to switch off the lights, cameras, or water heater through the app. Especially after leaving the house,
Automation Tricks
By GabrielMitch · Latest post 2024-05-21 14:08:42 by Salpha
3Helpful
382Views
2Replies
Tapo Hub H200 Only Rings Once When Pressing Tapo D230 Doorbell This Article Applies To Tapo D230 Tapo H200 Description When configuring Tapo H200 as the second chime for Tapo D230 doorbell, you might
Smart ActionsOfficial
0Helpful
463Views
0Replies
Hello All, Recently i was testing H100 with T310 .. initially configured both H100 and T310 and set update by default.. so reading was proper . later for checking removed battery from T310 & waited fo
By SantoshSH · Latest post 8 hours ago by SantoshSH
0Helpful
42Views
2Replies
I connected the hub directly to the router as indicated in the manual. The same router that I'm connected with my mobile device. But when I tried to add the device on my Tapo app, the app can't detect
By Rawrrrf · Latest post Monday by Anton1947
23Helpful
2967Views
17Replies
Smart Thermostat KE100 is not supported with hub Tapo H200, why? Is there any timeline for new firmware? It could not be paired in Tapo app together, there is only Tapo H100... KE100 is supported with
By hajov · Latest post Friday by thesergey52
2Helpful
304Views
2Replies
By leveraging the TP-Link Sub-GHz technology, a collection of new Tapo smart home accessories including smart sensors, smart light switches, smart buttons, wire free cameras and more are on the stocks
By Solla-topee · Latest post Thursday by Solla-topee
2Helpful
8639Views
4Replies
Hello, I'm not able to connect my TAPO hub H100 to my wifi, I reset it by pressing for 10 sec the Sync button but nothing, connecting to the device hotspot like instructions but no luck so far it does
By Shai_Hulud_X9 · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
52Views
1Replies
I'm trying to set up C420S4 system but can't get the hub to set up. It doesn't show a solid amber light. I have tried resetting numerous times but after the rapid blinking red light indicating a succe
By Jenx · Latest post a week ago by Jenx
1Helpful
70Views
2Replies