hWmMzIfYNRISEgnLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 1

fully mirror MAIN router with SATELLITE router in EasyMesh or unlock SATELLITE router for management

with two routers in EasyMesh mode one is MAIN and other SATELLITE (connected via Ethernet cable) on MAIN router when I change b/g/n/ax to b/g/n I expect SATELLITE router to switch too - but this is no

wireless networks on same channel

I've been asking this already directly on TP-link email support where person from technical support team (Daria Hong) tried to answer it, however I am now even more confused from those answers as each

make Guest and IoT Networks Mesh-able and extendable

as per title, and per image bellow: it is absolutely useless to have an option to enable Guest and IoT Network if they are NOT transmitted/extended by EasyMesh we have guests up there and surprise-sur
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Marvin_S 2024-04-19 08:41:20

Failed to log into management interface of TP-Link Wi-Fi router

At times you may fail to access your TP-Link router’s built-in management interface via tplinkwifi.com. This failure could result in an error page, or even getting no response at all, i.e., a blank sc
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By hWmMzIfYNRISEgn a week ago

auto channel selection restriction

Some router manufacturers may choose to limit the auto-channel selection feature to channels 1 through 11 to ensure compatibility and compliance with regulatory requirements across different regions.

Bug

not really a feature request, but more like reporting a bug... range: all routers issue: under language selector there is an language called Slovenština which is wrong! correct form should be Slovenči