jm_carmonaLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By jm_carmona Saturday

EasyMesh satellite router not showing any connected clients

Hello! I just bought a second Archer AX55 to build an EasyMesh network with Ethernet Backhaul at home to achieve seamless roaming between the different floors. I have both routers updated with firmwar

AX73 EasyMesh in AP mode

Is EasyMesh in AP mode something that will get implemented for the TP-Link AX73? I am surprised that they added that feature in the AX55 beta firmware but the AX73 doesn't have it yet, and I am not fi
Forums/ Feature Requests
By archangel_80 2023-07-20 21:35:33

Smart actions should be added as a trigger for notifications

Hi! Background I have a few T110 magnetic sensors on doors. Have created a smart automation when any of the doors have been open more than 1 minute. I have turned off notifications for all sensors, be
Stories/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By Wayne-TP 2023-10-27 09:51:22

Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation

Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation You are stepping into a whole new, more comprehensive era of smart homes. Join us in our upgraded Smart Action 2.0, and explore and unlock eve

Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation You are stepping into a whole new, more comprehensive era of smart homes. Join us in our upgraded Smart Action 2.0, and explore and unlock eve