MakoXVLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By Todaxtream a week ago

Is 12volts safe for the Tapo c520ws?

Hello i bought a tapo C520ws, and figure out that its not poe compatable, but i have seen that people have been using splitters i, ive looked at this one and its 48volt to 12volt.,
Forums/ Feature Requests
By Eleksey 2023-01-15 17:08:31

Allow polygon on privacy/mask zones

In the actual version, we can enable up to 5 privacy zones on a camera to mask part of image. But, these zones can only be a square/rectangle. Could be very great to allow any polygon, so the zone are
Forums/ Feature Requests
By orion255 2023-07-22 18:22:58

Notification when there is no power at home

I have many smart plugs in the house. They're working fine but I need one to send a notification to the "Tapo" app on my smartphone when there is no electricity in the house. So the "Tapo" app should
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By SpinF9 2024-05-30 22:04:15

Shared camera with other user - change mode home/absent

I shared my camera with other Tapo user, but the user doesn't have the option to change from home mode and absent mode. Is it possible to enable the guest to change this mode? C320
Forums/ Feature Requests
By MakoXV 2024-05-30 17:45:48

Alarm triggers

Hello, there should be an option to choose what type of detection triggers the sound/light alarm. Currently it goes off for every type of detection. I only want it to activate when a person is detecte
Forums/ Feature Requests
By MakoXV 2024-05-30 17:26:24

Privacy zones improvements

Hello, I'm asking for an update to privacy zones. Currently I am limited to only 4 rectangular zones. It should be possible to add more and change the shape just like detection zones.