YuriyBLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
By Clive_A 2023-11-16 05:48:24

Common Questions About the Load Balancing, Link Backup(Failover) & Online Detection

Background: In order to deal with more and more questions about Load Balancing, in this article, we will discuss the most asked questions and answer them with explanations. This Article Applies to: Al
Forums/ Routers
By YuriyB 2 weeks ago

ER605 as VPN client with link backup WAN/WAN2

ER605 as VPN client with link backup WAN/WAN2 I have 2 VPN tunnels (ER605 as client), Problem is that they are down when router switched on backup link.(primary WAN Offline) Is there any way to reconn
Forums/ Routers
By YuriyB 3 weeks ago

Omada 605 PPTP client dont reconnect automatically

Hi I have pptp client problem with my omada 605, pptp client ID 1 always reconnects after disconnect but client ID 2 not. i need every day disable-enable pptp connection via omadas gui for reconnect.
Forums/ Routers
By tgoschuetz 3 weeks ago

Reconnect PPTP VPN

I have a setup with three sites, using 2 ER605 and one ER707 routers. The interconnect through IPSEC, which is fine and will automatically reconnect if any of the sites would have a short outage. Also
Forums/ Routers
By YuriyB 2024-08-15 13:59:54

Omada ER605 LINK BACKUP confuses primary WAN and Backup WAN

Hi I have two WAN interfaces. and my new ER605 ALWAYS use backup WAN (100mbs) as Primary WAN and my Primary WAN (1000gbps) is not used it is resting all the time Whats happening? Load balance disabled
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By YuriyB 2024-07-23 16:50:34

Easymesh roaming problem, no access to satellite router clients

Hello, i have two ax23's 192.168.18.1 main and 192.168.18.2 satellite connected with easymesh and problem accessing satellite clients after roam to main router.