OnelasthingLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Stories/ Adapters
By yoular 2019-03-26 08:38:41

How to Install a TP-LINK Adapter on Linux Ubuntu

I successfully installed a driver of an old TP-LINK adapter, Archer T4UH V1, on my Linux Ubuntu 16.04 system. Since the model is a little old and there is no official guide for this driver installatio
Stories/ DSL Modem&Routers
By little_rain 2019-03-28 07:55:06

How to set up TP-Link Modem Router on NBN FTTB line

Recently I have upgraded my DoDo Internet Plan from ADSL into NBN FTTB connection, so I have to buy a high-class router to match my new internet service. That is TP-LINK Modem Router Archer VR300. At
Stories/ Adapters
By TP-Link 2019-04-19 01:18:57

Fail to install TP-Link adapter on Win10? Disable Signed Driver Enforcement

If the external device cannot be recognized by the OS or the setup wizard of the driver cannot be run, it’s recommended to install the driver manually. Refer to How to Manually Install Adapters on Win
Stories/ Wi-Fi Routers
By edison_zhang 2019-05-24 08:25:18

How to configure access control on main router for TL-WR802N

Since TP-Link mini router TL-WR802N has different working modes, so let’s start with the basic introduction to access control configuration for different modes of TL-WR802N on main router. Scenarios:
Stories/ Wi-Fi Routers
By edison_zhang 2019-05-24 09:13:03

How to use TL-WR802N to connect to my mobile phone’s hotspot?

As a mini pocket portable router, TL-WR802N can be used to provide internet connection, including wireless and wired connection, for several special outdoor devices by connecting to the hotspot Wi-Fi
Forums/ Deco
By rudyamid 2019-02-01 16:58:09

API or SDK for Deco M9 and Zigbee Devices

Does TP-Link provide a "gateway" API or SDK for the Deco M9's ZigBee protocol? I have a few sensors from Samsung and Bosch that I like to send the data to AWS IoT. The internet is suprisingly low on i