RedRogerLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By Ernest.Pruitt 2020-07-16 11:01:25

M4R buffering constantly after firmware update

Since updating to this firmware 2 days ago my system constantly looses internet connection and buffers. How do I correct this. I do not want to be forced to go back to my Google home.
Forums/ Deco
By RedRoger 2020-07-15 12:52:27

Deco outdoor

Dear TP-Link! Consider a possibility to make one outdoor device for you Deco line products. If Deco is placed as a product for a big house, it is obvious that many would want to extend wifi coverage t
Forums/ Deco
By WookieeFer 2020-07-03 03:18:55

Deco AP mode problems with Mikrotik router

Hello everyone, I am having some issue with my equipment. I am running 3 Deco in AP mode, with a Mikrotik router, all good except that very randomly the APs turn to static RED Led but there is still i
Forums/ Deco
By paolonata 2020-07-02 14:15:36

Daisy Chain via WiFi

Hi, is there any possibility to daisy chain 3 DECOs? I already have two DECOs M4 (one in the living room and one in the office room) and I would like to add a M3W in between to make the signal stronge
Forums/ Deco
By iam_h 2020-06-23 05:03:33

Slave Deco connect to Main Deco via ethernet cable

Hi, i wanted to connect my slave deco to the main deco via Ethernet cable NOT wifi. should i do any special setup? I just literally plug the ethernet cable and the slave deco still shows the signal so
Forums/ Deco
By CZ_Marek 2020-03-23 09:13:05

Outdoor AP for Deco mesh

Hello, I am looking for some outdoor unit what is able to work with Deco mesh. It does not have to be waterproof but it must have operating temperature lower than 0C°. Does exist any product what I ne