minion89LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Stories/ WiFi
By Bagus 2019-02-28 08:05:18

TP-Link Italy Scores at Olympic Stadium Grand Torino

“It’s with the man in the center. Smart pass out to the right! He’s got past his man with those step-overs. The crowd are getting nervy. 0 – 0 on the scoreboard and five minutes left on the clock. It’
Stories/ WiFi
By Dolly-MEA 2019-05-19 08:45:39

Ramada hotel & suites chooses industry leader TP-Link for wireless service deployments

Customer Profile Customer Name: Ramada Hotel & Suites Industry: Hospitality Location: Ajman, UAE Year of Project: 2017 BACKGROUND Ramada Hotel and Suites Ajman is located on Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed S
Stories/ WiFi
By HowardSmall 2019-07-27 11:50:07

Taking over a network with existing APs

I recently took over administration of a school site that had five EAP225 APs installed. Unfortunately the previous sysadmin had not documented anything, and I mean anything, so it was a hard slog wor
Stories/ Range Extenders
By Haha 2019-08-20 10:35:30

RE650 failed to connect to the 5GHz of Virgin Media Hub?

Maybe a week ago, I bought a RE650 from Amazon to enhance the wireless signal strength on my house. But something happened which I’ve never expected. The 2.4GHz works well as it should be, while the 5
Stories/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Kevin_Z 2019-08-20 10:49:53

What should I do if the Parental Control on the AC router does not work as expected?

Note: Parental control feature in AC router may vary by its model and hardware/software version. All descriptions and troubleshooting methods in this guide are only examples. Some customers have setup
Stories/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Kevin_Z 2019-09-18 10:00:10

Found Archer C7 v5 or Archer A7 v5 is emitting hidden network? Read it to get more details.

With wifi analyzer, we can find that Archer A7 v5 / Archer C7 v5 (both with latest firmware) has 2 SSIDs on each band. Actually, one of them is the normal SSID, which can be detected and connected by