LEAHMELDALV0Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Stories/ Pharos Wireless Bridges
By Leonel 2018-09-04 09:32:10

Pharos WISP in Peru Powered by Pharos

We started our business from 1997 to serve the remote area for internet services. This time, we are glad to choose TP-Link Pharos series to build a WISP solution in Villa María for the outstanding per
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
By DaddyFrank 2019-07-16 05:38:15

No Notifications and no auto-record KC 100

I can’t get any notifications. And can’t trigger auto-record. In Activity I only can see manual recordings. Live video and sound is working. In Privacy and Sensitivity settings it’s on Record Video an
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By immo 2019-11-17 14:08:43

no Notification KC200

My KC200 works fine. But: I get no notifications when a movement activates the camera. Where can I find the notifications? As email ? regards Immo
Stories/ DSL Modem&Routers
By little_rain 2019-03-28 07:55:06

How to set up TP-Link Modem Router on NBN FTTB line

Recently I have upgraded my DoDo Internet Plan from ADSL into NBN FTTB connection, so I have to buy a high-class router to match my new internet service. That is TP-LINK Modem Router Archer VR300. At
Stories/ Wi-Fi Routers
By TP_TechWriter 2019-09-30 09:21:25

5 Telecommunications Terms You See Everywhere

You might find yourself glossing over words when you read about Wi-Fi. For example, do you recognize terms like band, bandwidth, channel, and dual band/tri-band? Maybe? But can you define them? Don’t
Stories/ Wi-Fi Routers
By TP_TechWriter 2019-09-30 09:21:25

5 Telecommunications Terms You See Everywhere

You might find yourself glossing over words when you read about Wi-Fi. For example, do you recognize terms like band, bandwidth, channel, and dual band/tri-band? Maybe? But can you define them? Don’t