TandelKLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By TandelK 2024-02-17 09:12:32

EAP Devices not showing up on Deco App

Recently i got new Deco XE75 and had Deco M5 for my home network. I have recently added EAP 115 which i had lying around for my other Home Network. For some reason that device is not at all showing up
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
By TandelK 2023-01-17 21:57:13

DDNS Update Interval change to Automatic on Change of IP

Currently in Archer A6 and other Archer routers for DDNS Interval , we have option to update it as soon as there is update to it but in Deco we are limited to 1 hour minimum which should be updated as
Forums/ Apps
By TandelK 2022-11-22 23:07:02

Tether App show full Internet connected information like Deco App and also Forwarding via Tether App

Currently in Deco App when we check Internet Connection information it shows complete information like Internet Connection Type, IP Address , Subnet Mask, Gateway and DNS Servers. Can we have similar
By Tommo53 2022-07-14 00:37:27

x20-4G 3G/4G Failover Notification

Hello, As a feature request, is it possible to get a notification on Deco App or even set the unit to send an SMS when the WAN connection has been detected as failed and the 3G/4G failover kicks in? I
By TandelK 2022-08-19 16:04:30

Create outdoor Deco Mesh Systems for House

We want to have outdoor Mesh system similar to EAP system , while EAP are mainly built for business, how about we bring Deco Outdoor devices as they are mainly required for all the home automation dev
By TandelK 2022-08-07 00:21:49

Introduce VPN in Deco App

Allow us to connect to our home network with Deco Infrastructure. This will be huge feature for everyone for their privacy. We had OpenVPN Server for Archer A6 and other routers but why not with Deco