Victor8STLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Dickie 2020-04-02 18:18:45

Minecraft - cant connect to 'worlds'

Hi, Im hoping you can help my son. We have recently had installed fixed Wireless Access broadband with a Archer A5 router. This will replace really poor broadband through the phone line. Its great in
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
By Pat_Rich 2020-03-24 22:35:44

Smart Device for Pet

Hi, Is there any Smart Device for Pet? 1) A Pet Door with controlled access both in and out, racoon proof, with camera, RF ID tag. 2) An Automatic Pet feeder with camera, porton control, refill notifi
Forums/ Deco
By ScreenNameNL 2019-11-22 14:35:22

Android TV won't connect to WIFI when MESH functionality is turned on

I've created a new thread for this problem, I posted this a while back in a thread which was already flagged with a solution (which wasn't a solution, but ok ;) ) That probably means the thread won't
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Panos Bucket 2017-11-07 07:42:56

Sudden Lag in Skype and League of Legends (possibly elsewhere too)

Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : Hello and Greetings from Greece. Recently I've upgraded from the Vodafone ZTE Router (ZTE ZXHN H108N), to the TD-W9977, and after configuring everyt
Forums/ Deco
By DecoUser13 2020-01-09 10:33:37

Deco Mobile App on Android Does not Display Parental Controls

Hello, The past few days the Parental controls tab has dissapeared from the Deco Mobile App. I have uninstalled and re-installed the app on my mobile but still the Parental controls do not appear any
Forums/ Deco
By ragnakore 2019-10-05 20:19:13

How to unblock a blocked website?

Hi I am new to Deco and having fun with its features. After some time, I started an adventure called "Parental Control". I added a new profile for my daughter (teen) and set it on her phone and laptop