mbentleyLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 2
Forums/ Controllers
By mbentley 3 weeks ago

Warn messages about log_device_status_push after upgrade to 5.13.30.8

Since upgrading to 5.13.30.8, it looks like there is a warning message in the logs that is either just extra verbose or there is some sort of config issue. Someone started a discussion on the containe
Forums/ Controllers
By mbentley 2023-11-04 10:50:25

Unable to re-establish Cloud Access

I am not exactly sure when it stopped working but I noticed today that the cloud access connection has stopped working and I can't re-establish it. The logs from when I try to connect: https://gist.gi
Forums/ Controllers
By mbentley 2023-10-22 10:12:49

Documentation on configuration properties to setup MongoDB externally?

I am curious if there is any sort of documentation anywhere that has a complete list of properties that would be required in order to configure MongoDB as an external service instead of being built in
Forums/ Controllers
By MR.S 2023-08-26 08:34:29

Is this the beginning of the end for Omada SDN now that Omada Pro has been introduced

@Clive_A @Hank21 @Fae Does anyone from TP-Link have any information about this, it is stupid to invest anything more in Omada SDN. i suspect this is the beginning of the end for Omada SDN, . The reaso
Forums/ Controllers
By mbentley 2023-09-25 18:32:21

Browsing Web Interface and Getting Logged Out

A few users have reported that they are being somewhat randomly logged out when browsing the controller user interface after upgrading to 5.12.7. This seems like something in common and it looks like
Forums/ Controllers
By b10up 2023-09-25 07:55:42

Cannot login with local user anymore

Hi, I just upgraded the Omada Controller app to 5.12.7. I used my local account to log in and manage my site and use some HomeAssistant integrations. This is broken since the upgrade, this is not acce