terziyskiLV7Online
Following: 0Followers: 30
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Tmaz 12 hours ago

*Potentially solved?* BE800 Fast Upload, slow download FTTH Connected directly to Nokia ONT

UPDATE: I think I may have solved the problem. There was a setting in the BE800 called "Internet Port Negotiation Speed Setting". I changed it from Auto Negotiation to 2500Mbps Full Duplex and voila!
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
By theHypoSloth Yesterday

Cannot connect to work intranet sites via VPN

Hi, My old setup was a ZTE modem and the TP-Link Archer AX55 as the router (got this for better wifi). My internet has dropping out all the time and I narrowed it down to the ZTE modem. So, I swapped
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By CongoKing 23 hours ago

Archer BE800 sends DHCP Requests every 30 seconds

I am running the Archer BE800 in Access Point mode. Connection type is Dynamic IP and the DHCP Server mode is Auto. My router assigns the BE800 an IP address which is valid for 12 hours. Yet the BE800
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By 0x0mehrab Yesterday

Can i Flash EU Firmware in US Based TP Link Hardware ???

Caption Hi Dear All, I'm Using TP Link Archer C6 V4 Router. Recently an update came which version is 1.13.5 and DoH Support Turned off and i found that it's a bug in this firmware. So, flashed my rout
Forums/ SOHO Switches
By RandyAndy Wednesday

TL-SG108PE managed switch web interface session timeout?

Hi, I'm checking the TL-SG108PE user manual and it doesn't say anything about the web interface session timeout, so I assume the timeout is hard-coded. What is the timeout? Can it be changed? Can it b
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Celestin6669 Monday

archer x53 always redirectsme to tplinkwifi.net when

when im trying to go 192.168.0.1 it always redirects me to tplinkwifi.net saying i dont have internet, even when internet is fine, i just want to reconfigure wifi setting or something else. also when