terziyskiLV7Online
Following: 0Followers: 32
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By J-Victor_2024 Yesterday

Download Bandwidth control does not appear in Qos settings

Dear All, I purchased a router, but when entering the settings to configure the download bandwidth, the configuration does not appear, only the upload one. Is this a bug? How do I fix it? Here's a scr
Forums/ Access Points
By Soban4463 Thursday

Login problem in tp link router

Hello Sir I have very old model of TP-LINK TLWA701ND. It also works as range extender for best signals. When I configure it with Bridge with AP mode, it restarts. The internet is working properly but
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By syntheticlife Wednesday

Any way to change NAT type from T-Mobile for Nintendo Switch

I recently got this model to help with NAT issues caused by T-Mobile internet, which has made gaming on my Switch nearly impossible, but I seem to have issues understanding exactly how to set things u
Forums/ Deco
By Bruce_North_TX Wednesday

Deco IP Address

I just bought a Deco AXE5400 Mesh to replace an old LINKSYS WiFi router that failed. Internet and printer access work on the Deco, but I can't get to my files. It looks as if the Deco has an IP addres
Forums/ Range Extenders
By Floydsyd Wednesday

Moving extender after set up

I have purchased a wireless security camera and its about 6mtrs and 2 thick walls away from my hub, it works well apart from the 2.4 GHz signal that it uses is very weak only 65% and therefore a bit s
Forums/ Range Extenders
By FS75 Wednesday

Easymesh works with extender wired connected?

Hello, I am trying to fix an existing network that consists of a TP-LINK AX3000 Archer AX55 router and 3 TP-LINK RE605X extender APs. In EasyMesh mode, the extenders connect to the router via WiFi, bu