terziyskiLV6Online
Following: 0Followers: 17
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Sadocha 22 hours ago

Unstable LAN connection

Hello, I have a problem with unstable lan connection through access point mode. I have enabled access point mode on my router to access my provider's public IP. Public IP works fine, but every few sec
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By obcx Yesterday

Explanation on Ethernet Status section in web dashboard

Hello, Could somebody explain some aspects of section Ethernet Status. My Archer C80 works in AP mode. I noticed that LAN1 and 2 are only 100Mbps but the LAN 3 is 1000Mbps. What is the reason of that?
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
By Dil_1990 Friday

TP-Link AC2100 WDS Bridge Mode

Does this router support WDS Bridge mode or not. It says is does on the spec sheet but I can't for the life of me find it in any of the settings. I do not see system paramters like some of the documen
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Leo63 Friday

Router is working fine but I cannot access the router settings after setting off DHCP

I've configuree a Home Network with three Routers. Router One is a Technicolor router, ISP Provider, plus two Archer C5. The Goal is to move around the house seamlessly, with the cell phone changing t

Re:Router is working fine but I cannot access the router settings after setting off DHCP

@woozle . On top of the previous post, maybe is worthy to add that I didn't change the Router Operation Mode of the Archer. Should I change it to Access Mode? It didn't prevent the network to work, an
Forums/ Business Switches
By nautinut Friday

password lost

Hi i have lost username and password to login in browser switch setup. HOw can i recover or change it please?