terziyskiLV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 6
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Gerbil 2 hours ago

Archer C80 not connecting to Internet (BT)

I recently purchased an Archer C80 to replace my BT Home Hub 4. I've set everything up but the Archer refuses to give me an internet connection. The internet LED is red. I am using an ADSL broadband (
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
By JM98 8 hours ago

Archer VR2800 (ac2800) and Zyxel 4g outdoor router - connection issues

I use the TP-link VR2800 as my main DSL router. as my broadband is intermittent, I have bought a Zyxel LTE7480 outdoor router/antenna and want to connect this to the TP-LINK. I want to keep the TP-Lin
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
By Fahl 8 hours ago

external network connection

I am trying to connect to my Synoptics NAS from external connection but from a Local PC.Can connect fine through local ip But not through external Ip or using No-Ip address.Is there any way round this
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Stiols Yesterday

Multiple routers as AP on different subnet

Hello i have two subnet on my home network. 192.168.10.x is my personal subnet, and 192.168.1.x is for the two rental appartments in the first floor. As main router i use a Edgerouter. the tp-link is
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By emdub2112 11 hours ago

Extend Coverage of Archer AX50 AX3000 on AT&T Arris BGW210-700

I currently have an Archer AX50 AX3000 running in router mode with AT&T Arriss BGW210-700 fed into its WAN. I'm about to have my third floor finished and would like to extend coverage so the same Arch
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Mohit02 20 hours ago

Range Extender Archer A6

How to use Archer A6 v3 as wireless range extender ?? I am using airtel fiber net and want to extend its range, i tried multiple methods like access point and all but not worked. I also tried changing