terziyskiLV7Online
Following: 0Followers: 29
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By D3C0D3R Yesterday

Router keeps disconnecting

Hey there, I've been using this router for around 8 months now. And it worked just fine for this long.I've recently upgraded to that latest driver like a week ago. And the router still worked pretty f
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By tjfs Yesterday

TL-WR841N V12.0 as access point

I have a Huawei B535, which is connected to the internet via ADSL and is running on its default settings with IP range 192.168.8.X I also have a TL-WR841N(EU) V12.0 which is not on the internet and al
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By accountnujen Yesterday

reboot via url on tp-link C80

There are instructions online for rebooting older tp-link routers via the command /userRpm/SysRebootRpm.htm . This no longer works on newer ones. I need to be able to reboot my router via curl because
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By SSolheim 23 hours ago

LAN settings

I have a client device hardwired to my Archer C24 router. However, it is not getting an IP address. Wireless clients have no problems on both the 2.4G and 5G bands. The tether app doesn't show any val
Forums/ Range Extenders
By Ed-S Sunday

Iphones will not connect to Range Extender

Iphones will not connnect to the range extender I have just purchased. It is an AX3000 Wi-Fi 6 Speed. The extender itself is working, as i am using it on this computer, but none of our Apple products
Forums/ Range Extenders
By Critch0 a week ago

TP Link RE450

While using the RE450, I experience brief and major cut outs with my computer. My router is connected wirelessly to the RE450 and will get great speeds when connected wireless, however when connecting