terziyskiLV7Online
Following: 0Followers: 29
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Intracomp Sunday

CREATE DDNS, MANAGE DDNS by TPLINK ID

Hello, 1. How could i manage my all TPLINK router TPLINK ddns name? I cant see any TPLINK ddns list when i login my TPLINK ID. 2. How to move the TPLINK ddns name to other TPLINK New router? hope can
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Milehiguy Sunday

Allow wired client access to WAN but block access to LAN

I recently had to provide an internet connection to my PV Solar Panel system inverter (SolarEdge brand) to allow system monitoring. It had previously used a 2G cellular data connection through T-Mobil
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Pawel2024 Sunday

IoT Network is not distributed in Mesh

Hi, yesterday I've connected two AX23 routers together using EasyMesh option. Everything looks good, networks work great but the special network IoT is not distributed for the satellites and works fro
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By DIYUser11 Sunday

Torrent Download Blocking

Hello. I am using my AX55 together with my Starlink. Is there anyway to block torrent downloading on my Router? Starlink might terminate my service. Thank you 🙏
Forums/ 3G/4G Routers/MiFi
By Midori Friday

Archer MR600

I have setup the MR600 home network for internet services throughout my house using a sim card taken from a spare mobile phone. All is working well and there is no broadband service connected to MR600
Forums/ Adapters
By JC2024 Friday

PCIe 2.5Gbe or 10Gbe to use with Synology 1821+

Hi all, I am new here and would like to seek help. I am using Synology DS 1821+ and would like to upgrade connection to be 2.5Gbe or 10Gbe. Is there any TP-Link PCIe NIC I can use with the DS 1821+. D