Tapo Smart Switches

Tired of running around the house switching lights on and off? Unlike the traditional switches, Tapo smart switches can let you control all the lighting and electrical appliances in the house just by an APP with your smartphone. More products are coming, stay tuned!
Tapo Smart Switches

Tags

Label

Hi everyone, Here is a challenge. I have two-way switch in my stairs, 1 downstairs 2nd upstairs. I want to change this switch for a Tapo Smart switch, but there is no ready solution for two-way switch
InstallationRemote Control
By mr_h0dl · Latest post 3 weeks ago by aroedl
1Helpful
104Views
1Replies
Hi there, Any advice on wiring this smart switch (S220) in place of a dum switch with 2 x Live & 2 x Com (2-way / 2-Gang). Obviously the S220 is 1 live in with 2 com out. Current wiring is the same as
InstallationDevice Connectivity
By clea · Latest post 2024-04-11 17:46:22 by aroedl
0Helpful
419Views
6Replies
Hi, in my Tapo S200B the trigger event double click is not available, I can see it in the list but I can't select, it is disabled, appear in gray and can't be clicked on. Why? Ant suggestion?
Installation
By FraLaGa · Latest post 2024-03-18 16:47:52 by FraLaGa
1Helpful
477Views
4Replies
Hello, Can Tp Link update theid product description / manual to understand the product dimensions of the backpart? I want to understand if this fit in existing italian standard topic... I would need s
Installationdimensions
By ElPopa · Latest post 2024-01-30 07:37:05 by El_Sayal
1Helpful
292Views
5Replies
I'm looking for advice on spacers that will match up better with the S210/S220 switches, I bought some but they are too curved in the corners compared to the switches which makes the fit look bad. Are
InstallationRecommendation
0Helpful
120Views
0Replies
I just replaced a dumb dimmer switch with the Tapo S500D. It's controlling a dimmable 12v transformer. it worked great with the dumb dimmer switch and worked with the smart dimmer switch but a few hou
InstallationTransformer
By Tomtomtom123 · Latest post 2024-01-22 08:10:25 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
160Views
1Replies
I have a light switch based in the UK and all of them have three wires to that go into the switch. I think one is a load and one is alive. Is that correct and then I also have a green/yellow which is
Installation
By Lethaldesi · Latest post 2024-01-17 08:05:32 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
257Views
1Replies
Are Tapo smart switch really useful? Are they simple to install? Are they compatible with voice assistants? This is the question...
Amazon AlexaInstallationGoogle AssistantSmart Actions
By Linked-Joe · Latest post 2023-12-19 08:55:24 by TTTusp
0Helpful
208Views
3Replies