Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Greetings! Can the live image of the camera be continuously recorded on the sd card in the hub? Because of the replay, it would be important not only to record the events. Thanks in advance!
Live ViewMicroSD cardRecordingcontinuous recording
By BVitya
0Helpful
8Views
0Replies
This is so annoying, why do all of my TC72 cameras have problems with their recordings? I placed them in different spots around a house and not a single one of them has an up-to-date recording. So her
ONVIF/RTSPMotion DetectionRecordingMicroSD card
By Maker · Latest post Wednesday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
34Views
1Replies
I am using sandisk 128gb xc1 card format with fat32 type. I am facing an issue after the fw upgrade where the card has stopped working and tapo app shows an error saying MicroSD card seems to have abn
MicroSD cardRecordingFirmwareTapo Care
By upl74 · Latest post Wednesday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
127Views
5Replies
Introduction: If you are experiencing frequent camera stuck or automatic reboots, it can be frustrating. In this troubleshooting guide, we will explore the possible causes of camera system freezing or
Highlighted ThreadOfficialMicroSD card
0Helpful
58Views
0Replies
I have tapoc210 and when I am inserting sd card to it it's always saying "there is a problem with a SD card". Tried formatting it also but it always says the same message
MicroSD card
By Mass29 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
43Views
1Replies
Hello, Is it possible to record with a Tapo C320WS to a Tapo H200 hub? I want to record outside, but store the video inside the house and i don't want to deal with battery charging. Do you have any ex
MicroSD cardONVIF/RTSPRecording
By k_tibi · Latest post 2 weeks ago by UDonny
3Helpful
774Views
5Replies
Hi I have 2 tapo C310 which I have connected to TPlink VIGI NVR through wifi. The problem I am facing is that after connecting the NVR to both the cameras successfully, any one of the camera goes offl
Tapo CareDevice ConnectivityONVIF/RTSPMicroSD cardNVR
By Yogi007 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
100Views
1Replies
I bought Tapo C420S2 câmeras with Hub. I will install a micro SD on my Hub to storage the recordings from the two cameras. These câmeras are caractherized by having a rechargeable batteries that last
MicroSD card
By MPBm · Latest post 2024-03-27 08:20:41 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
110Views
2Replies
Hi I bought Sandisk SD cards and tried to insert them but the camera keeps on telling me that " Invalid format"/ I have formatted the SD card to FAT32 but still the same error. I get a troubleshooting
MicroSD cardRecordingUnresponsive Tech support
By Bhagavat · Latest post 2024-03-27 07:12:35 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
79Views
1Replies
hi, I have a recording file from my camera but I can't open the image. i have tried many playback programs but none of them worked please, can you help me?
MicroSD cardRecordingMemory Card
By yavuzy · Latest post 2024-03-19 07:20:24 by yavuzy
0Helpful
116Views
2Replies