Tapo Smart Light Bulbs

Tapo smart lighting brings a new lighting experience to your home. Not only can you quickly switch the lights through your mobile phone, but you can also switch lighting effects at will with one button, bringing you different experiences in different moods and environments.
Tapo Smart Light Bulbs

Tags

Label

I would like to communicate with my TpLink Tapo L530 bulb using Python, how can I do this? Is there any API (or) documentation that I can use?
Smart ActionsRemote Control
By Shakthi · Latest post 2023-12-30 14:41:40 by jhoncarles296
0Helpful
1065Views
6Replies
Hello, I have several L530 bulbs which have been working great for about 8 months. I have them connected via the Tapo app and also via Samsung Smarttthings and Google Home. One of the bulbs has starte
Google AssistantRemote Control
By KromaUK · Latest post 2023-07-13 08:23:50 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
578Views
3Replies
Hello everybody, I am trying to make an app so I can control my light from my computer - I have a tapo L530E smart bulb. I will be using the coding language python to create a GUI to control my light,
Smart ActionsRemote Controlpython
By samykcodes · Latest post 2022-12-01 10:29:20 by Saxifraga
2Helpful
1217Views
1Replies
Hello, I own a Tapo L530E light bulb and I'm experimenting the integration with Google Assistant. I can't find a way to enable the "Auto Compensate/Match" mode through the assistant, do you know if it
Smart ActionsRemote ControlGoogle AssistantFeature Requestauto match
0Helpful
236Views
0Replies
Hi, i'm trying to set a automation between my C310 camera and a L510E bulb (if the camera detect a movement, it lights up the bulb for 30 seconds). This seems to only work if the push notification are
Smart ActionsRemote Control
By gg_35 · Latest post 2022-10-20 03:07:25 by Solla-topee
1Helpful
388Views
3Replies