Tapo Smart Light Bulbs

Tapo smart lighting brings a new lighting experience to your home. Not only can you quickly switch the lights through your mobile phone, but you can also switch lighting effects at will with one button, bringing you different experiences in different moods and environments.
Tapo Smart Light Bulbs

Tags

Label

I have just installed 4 x 5 meter LED strip lights around my Kitchen, and I cannot get all LED lights to sync to music at the same time. When I access each device I get options such as schedule, timer
Smart ActionsInstallationFeature Request
By Jenx80x · Latest post 2024-02-12 08:07:41 by mechon
10Helpful
340Views
2Replies
Hello, I wanted to created the following automation: when motion is detected with the motion sensor, put on the lights, and sound an alarm. After 3 minutes, switch off both alarm and lights. However,
Smart ActionsFeature Request
By PascalVdV · Latest post 2024-02-05 03:29:24 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
185Views
5Replies
Hi the bulb is working well and synced ok at set up. I have scheduled the start and end times all ok, but the bulb always switches on, as per the schedule timings, but as white. Is there any way to ad
ScheduleFeature RequestSmart ActionsTimer
By TheScoobster · Latest post 2023-12-15 12:33:04 by TheScoobster
1Helpful
140Views
2Replies
Can I activate the away mode in the leace hime automation? It seems that I can only turn the bulbs on or off. I want them in at random intervals when leaving home. How to do it? If this is not possibl
By TiagoL · Latest post 2023-10-31 01:31:33 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
282Views
3Replies
Hello, I own a Tapo L530E light bulb and I'm experimenting the integration with Google Assistant. I can't find a way to enable the "Auto Compensate/Match" mode through the assistant, do you know if it
Smart ActionsRemote ControlGoogle AssistantFeature Requestauto match
0Helpful
236Views
0Replies
Thank you for adding themes! There are three things I'd love to see improved: 1. The speed setting is too limiting with just 1,2 or 3 seconds. Could we have options for up to say 10 mins. 2. Could the
Smart ActionsAmazon AlexaFeature Request
3Helpful
158Views
0Replies
Hello members, hello TP-Link team, I discovered today Tapo product line, purchased 4 x Tapo P110 Wifi Sockets and I am amazed. I already ordered 6 more P110 and now I would like to change most of my l
Feature Request
By MichalCZ · Latest post 2022-10-24 06:58:12 by Solla-topee
3Helpful
508Views
1Replies
hello. i just got 3 of these light strips and it is working great! i have all 3 of them is use in a single room, but its one thing i cant figure out.. and that is. i want to control all of them within
By Stian1 · Latest post 2022-10-20 09:18:22 by Leo-B
2Helpful
718Views
5Replies