Kasa Smart Plugs

With Kasa Smart plugs, you will have complete control of connected appliances from anywhere with the Kasa Smart app or use simple voice commands and your favorite voice assistant. Start asking, exchanging ideas or sharing your experience about Kasa Plugs here.
Kasa Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

Does anyone know if periodic data can be obtained from this KP125M plug model, such as in periods of 5 minutes?
Energy Monitoring
By meeeeel · Latest post Wednesday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
28Views
1Replies
Hi all, I'm having an issue with dara reading on my tplink smart plug i have it plugged on my fridge and the power consumption is way off the normal usage. I tried reseting it and still same issue and
Energy Monitoring
By Badram · Latest post 2024-02-19 03:54:48 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
184Views
5Replies
Hello all, I have been using nearly 15 TP-Link Kasa KP115 home plugs specifically for the energy monitoring facilities it offers to Home Assistant. In the past six weeks I have had four devices fail o
Energy MonitoringFailure
By SunsetPlace · Latest post 2024-01-29 12:32:24 by Adstheone
0Helpful
434Views
6Replies
The article was originally posted by Riley_S in KP125M: Kasa's first Matter-Compatible Smart Plug w/ New Energy Monitoring Features KP125M: Kasa First Matter-Compatible Smart Plug with New Energy Moni
Energy MonitoringHighlighted ThreadOfficialMatter
0Helpful
181Views
0Replies
Hi all, I've seen a few threads about how you can't export energy consumption data from the Kasa app. Until TP Link decides to add this feature I've written this python script which can export the dat
Energy MonitoringFeature Request
By LiamR · Latest post 2023-04-12 10:41:34 by Solla-topee
3Helpful
504Views
1Replies
Got a few KP115 and got them up and running. The only thing is that it uses 5 watts while not in use. Turned on and nothing is plugged into it and it uses 5 watts. This seems a little high... Thanks
Energy Monitoring
0Helpful
90Views
0Replies
Hi, newbie here. I am using node-red at home to programmatically connect to the tplink cloud API to query my KP115 energy monitor devices to periodically query their usage. When I query them too frequ
Energy Monitoring
By benhelps · Latest post 2022-10-13 03:45:59 by Little_C
0Helpful
786Views
1Replies
My Kasa HS110 is no longer showing energy consumption. Runtime still working but all stays on energy consumption show 0.00. Tried factory reset but no change. App and plug up to date. Hardware 4.1 Fir
Energy Monitoring
By Watobin1 · Latest post 2022-09-28 22:54:31 by KiwiME
1Helpful
293Views
2Replies
I'm beginning to lose faith in the monitoring of these units. The time in particular seems odd. I have one plug that I reset to this morning for a new monitoring projects (the washing machine). During
Energy Monitoring
By DH27 · Latest post 2022-09-27 02:13:46 by Little_C
0Helpful
255Views
1Replies
Kasa app 2.39.0 build 1044 IOS The energy usage screen does not update in real time. Pull to refresh doesn't work. Have to leave the screen and come back in to get updated values. Using EP25 plugs upd
Energy MonitoringFeature Request
0Helpful
174Views
0Replies