Kasa Smart Plugs

With Kasa Smart plugs, you will have complete control of connected appliances from anywhere with the Kasa Smart app or use simple voice commands and your favorite voice assistant. Start asking, exchanging ideas or sharing your experience about Kasa Plugs here.
Kasa Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

I have seven Kasa plugs of various types - I have listed three examples - on two different WiFi networks in our house and in the garden office. Last week ALL of them stopped working with Alexa after h
Amazon Alexa
By Skipstarry · Latest post 2024-03-29 04:07:39 by Skipstarry
0Helpful
184Views
7Replies
READ THIS FOR FIX TO "SERVER UNRESPONSIVE" On Alexa app. Routines on Alexa app stoppped working. Routines stopped working Like "TV On" Alexa would respond but would not interact with the Smartplug. Ch
Amazon AlexaSmart ActionsServer unresponsive
By Oppy · Latest post 2023-08-22 06:11:00 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
266Views
1Replies
I have 2 smart plugs which have been working via TP-LINK Kasa and Alexa on my mobile phone. However, I just got a new BT Smart Hub 2 and although the SSID is the same, the password has changed. The pl
Amazon AlexaSmart Actions
By Griffinit · Latest post 2022-10-18 01:30:23 by Solla-topee
3Helpful
460Views
3Replies
I bought a pack of 2 smartplugs on best Buy the other day and I was just wondering if I could use these smart plugs to connect my washing/dryer machines for energy monitoring/notifications only. I do
Energy MonitoringAmazon AlexaNotification
By Odenkaz · Latest post 2022-07-25 07:02:48 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
315Views
1Replies