Kasa Smart Plugs

With Kasa Smart plugs, you will have complete control of connected appliances from anywhere with the Kasa Smart app or use simple voice commands and your favorite voice assistant. Start asking, exchanging ideas or sharing your experience about Kasa Plugs here.
Kasa Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

Saya tidak bisa login Kas138 lagi, setiap kali saya login akun Kas138 Kasa saya mendapat pesan saya sudah mencoba berkali-kali dan saya harus menunggu selama 30 menit.
MatterGoogle AssistantPresalesNotification
0Helpful
7Views
0Replies
I had the same problem as a, now locked, thread with the same title. My solution wasn't listed and some of the ones in that thread didn't work or seemed way more cumbersome than what worked for me. So
Google AssistantGoogle Home
By NT17 · Latest post 2024-01-10 07:24:18 by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
177Views
1Replies
I have two plugs that i no longer own that still show up in google home, they don't show up in the alexa app. I've unlinked kasa and relinked and that has no effect. It seems like there is a problem w
Google Assistant
By coffii_howz · Latest post 2022-10-25 11:27:25 by Solla-topee
3Helpful
270Views
3Replies
Won't connect....blank authorisation page each time. Use to work in the past but trying to get it going again. Works with Kasa App no problems. I try to put more info in here on the problem and it jus
Google Assistant
By NichoUnited · Latest post 2022-08-22 06:46:50 by Solla-topee
6Helpful
305Views
6Replies
First Seamless Setup would not work. I installed the Kasa App and got the device to turn on and off there. Then I got Google Home to connect to the device via Kasa App, so I can turn it on and off on
Google Assistant
By lcraw · Latest post 2022-08-15 02:07:18 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
123Views
1Replies
I have created several groups to turn on sets of devices in the kasa app. All my devices are showing in google home but the groups are not. Is it possible to have these groups show in google home or d
Google Assistant
By Luppy · Latest post 2020-08-13 03:16:22 by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
2874Views
1Replies