Kasa Smart Switches

Tired of running around the house switching lights on and off? From a smarter light switch able to control any fixture by the app to a switch capable of dimming incandescent and LED bulbs, Kasa Smart has you covered. Start asking, exchanging ideas or sharing your experience about Kasa Switches here.
Kasa Smart Switches

Tags

Label

Bedroom Single Switch Garage Single Switch Hello Community, I'm trying to change a few of the dumb switches to KS205. They are all single switch controlling single light. I was attempting to do the be
InstallationMatter
By Eptain · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
53Views
1Replies
I'm recently adding Kasa's new matter-supported products such as the dimmer switch or smart plug. For example this KS220, If I add it through the Matter code in Google Home, I can use the dimmer funct
MatterGoogle AssistantDuplicate
By habcsky · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
278Views
8Replies
Good day. I have confirmed with TP-Link that they do not offer a 4-way solution at the moment. Furthermore, using a KS205 on an intermediary in between two KS230 dimmable 3-way package also is not com
DimmerInstallationMatter
By ChrisCurry · Latest post 2024-04-10 09:37:44 by GabrielMitch
0Helpful
85Views
1Replies
We need a 3 way kit for the new matter switches. It is preventing me from changing the whole house over. I guess Lutron may be the way to go.
PresalesMatter
By jbalsor · Latest post 2024-01-30 01:58:46 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
173Views
1Replies
do we have updates on Matter support for 3-Way Switches ?
MatterPresales
By CarlSarazin · Latest post 2024-01-17 09:36:14 by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
397Views
1Replies
I recently purchased a 3 pack of Kasa KS205 Matter smart switches. When I go to install them they pair easily and perfectly with the Kasa app. Its when I go to add them to HomeKit is where the problem
MatterInstallationDevice Connectivity
By RyanJDaw · Latest post 2023-11-28 07:43:03 by Wayne-TP
6Helpful
1023Views
6Replies