Feature Request

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request

Tags

Label

Votes
Is it possible to move the "away" mode out of device settings and allow it to be part of a scene/mode instead of a set schedule. Basically, it would be nice to set away mode only when I turn it on ins
292Views
0Replies

Votes
I have found that my dimmer switches, all of the 3 i have installed, cause my LED bulbs to flicker ONCE as they ramp up to 100%. if i set them to 98%, they do not. i am positive that it is not a wirin
By adammsu · Latest post 2021-09-08 20:35:25 by adammsu
553Views
1Replies

Votes
When wil Kasa do a smart switch with volt free contact I can use to remotely switch on something please?
285Views
0Replies

Votes
Hi, I wonder if it could be possible to set dim level while switch is off, without lights turning on. I use a smart dimmer in my daughter's room and want it to be at a certain dim level at night and a
233Views
0Replies

Votes
A realy good, usefull and simple to do feature would bei an extended statistic for the power consumption. A monthly and a total (not only 30 days) power consumption statistic or at least a simple expo
By Masht
151Views
0Replies

Votes
Hello, Apparently, motion detection is not supported as an IFTTT trigger. And the only notification I found in the app is a push notification, which won't do much if my phone is set on silent or if I'
By Paxx
258Views
0Replies

Votes
Dear TP-Link/Kasa Team, The smart switches are very important for me and I have to say: please make smart switches for Europe (Germany) too. Thank you very much for your best and Nr.1 smart things. Ar
302Views
0Replies

Votes
I have nearly 20 Kasa KL430 LED strips in a video studio. So far I appreciate the quality and brightness but the GUI and workflow for creating complex scenes is quite arduous and limiting. When I try
By LayMission · Latest post 2021-08-12 23:26:31 by LayMission
341Views
1Replies

Votes
Hi Team, We need feature where we can download the entire SD Card recording at one go and can upload it through internet over cloud storage like one drive or Google drive and access it form there too.
472Views
0Replies

Votes
We all need Shared Camera Device Permissions to be manage for all below features: 1. Talk 2. Pan and Tilt 3. Voice Calls 4. Alarm Off 5. Privacy 6. Playback / Memory part will be kept with Admin only,
1141Views
0Replies