Feature Requests

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Requests

Tags

Label

Votes
I was disapointed to find out that there is only a video view and no voice communication available between my echo show 5 devices and my new Tapo doorbell. Would be very helpful to have the feature av
Amazon Alexa Smart ActionsTwo-way Audio
By K-A-E · Latest post Monday by dadas25
1367Views
22Replies

Votes
Dear TP-Link Team, I am writing to request the implementation of a new feature in Tapo cameras that allows them to be reported as stolen and remotely blocked. As a user of your products, I believe thi
By TSanIsidro · Latest post Monday by Solla-topee
1047Views
1Replies

Votes
When the switch is in smart bulb mode, tapping the paddles doesn't switch the relays, so it doesn't cut the power to the bulb. They act like a S200 - just as a controller. Long pressing the paddles do
By aroedl
23Views
0Replies

Votes
***Please click "VOTE" button at Upper-Left of window for Tapo to finally consider this*** Hi TP Link / Tapo, In relation to issue I've posted on Low video quality, maybe we can also Add Option for us
VideoQuality
By Jerrey · Latest post Saturday by Kaizoku
5683Views
55Replies

Votes
Is there an option to set a low power threshold for a set length of time to turn off the plug. If you have a TV and it has been put on standby it would be good for the smart plug to turn off after a s
By Stuj33 · Latest post Saturday by 19isaac97
3731Views
38Replies

Votes
Hi Please add a new fecture of adjustable "detection interval" for TAPO C500 and it will save a lot of disk space. Currently, the default detection interval is 60 seconds when no more motion is detect
By tanmin01 · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
30Views
1Replies

Votes
It would be useful if there was an ability to 'calibrate' these sensors so they read the same as other sensors and thermostats in the home. My t310 sensors all read slightly differently so being able
By Johnpigg · Latest post a week ago by netjiro
198Views
5Replies

Votes
This applies to all Tapo cams. Please add the Reboot functionality to the list of actions available when creating a Shortcut. I have 9 cameras and will probably end up with 10. Sometimes if I'm doing
Smart Actions
By SDGTR · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
57Views
1Replies

Votes
Hi! I would like to know if its possible to create an automation thats enable notifications? I mean, I woluld like to turn off the notifications of my movement sensors or contact sensor when I'm at ho
By Alex_Zama · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
40Views
1Replies

Votes
Dear Team, I think we must have Tapo Monitoring Application for Desktop Windows, because competitor there already have, and we have some projects using Tapo on customer branch office and they want to
Third-party IntergationsONVIF/RTSP
By OmYudhanto · Latest post a week ago by OmYudhanto
109Views
2Replies