Feature Requests

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Requests

Tags

Label

Votes
Hi. Please add the possibility to: 1. add automations that use fractions of degrees (at least .5) as triggers and not just whole numbers 2. add the possibility to view the rule enforced at this moment
By ArttVandelay · Latest post 3 weeks ago by ArttVandelay
80Views
2Replies

Votes
Hi I have an OneDrive subscription and I would like to ask if it's possible to add this feature - storage in OneDrive - instead Tapo Care. Thanks, Diego.
Third-party IntergationsOneDrive
By dcm50 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by MarioBrosch
104Views
2Replies

Votes
Please, could you consider adding a couple more free shared users? Currently, it's 2, it would be beneficial to have 3 or 4.
Device Sharing
By AlquimistaMDev · Latest post 3 weeks ago by MaddinZ
127Views
2Replies

Votes
Is possible to make in Tapo application to rearrange smart automations same as favorites or devices
By Zmajur · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Zmajur
78Views
2Replies

Votes
Dear team, would it be possible to display the cost overview in the calendar for more than just 3 months? I would very much like to see how much money I have spent in a year. I asked this question age
Energy Monitoring
By Mister001 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
77Views
1Replies

Votes
Would be great to see a new option for motion sensors where the action when motion is detected is to just continue staying on. Right now, all we can do is have it turn on permanently or for a set time
Motion Detection Smart Actions
By Meteorites · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Meteorites
106Views
2Replies

Votes
I'd like to see more automation settings relating to the motion sensors, in particular I'd like the ability for the motion sensor to turn on strip lighting on first activation and for it to stay on, w
Motion Detection Smart Actions
By El_Sayal · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
101Views
1Replies

Votes
Non riesco a resettare alle condizioni di fabbrica le seguenti webcam: NC 450 V.2 - NC 260 V.1 - NC 250 Ho premuto reset fino all comparsa del led verde fisso, ho premuto di nuovo reset fino al led ro
By lupogigi_1937 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
120Views
1Replies

Votes
It would be great to have at least three types of users: 1) The current camera admin user. 2) A non-admin user who can turn cameras on or off, or use smart options to turn cameras on or off when enter
Device Sharing
By AlquimistaMDev · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
78Views
1Replies

Votes
I would like to see a setting where the alarm button is disabled or removed from the camera menu. We use our cameras as baby monitors and to check on our animals when we are away. And multiple times w
Alarm
By LemonBird · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
54Views
1Replies