Votes

reimpostazione delle condizioni iniziali di fabbrica per i seguenti modelli di web cam

Votes

reimpostazione delle condizioni iniziali di fabbrica per i seguenti modelli di web cam

2024-04-05 17:59:19 - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: NC450  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Non riesco a resettare alle condizioni di fabbrica le seguenti webcam: NC 450 V.2 - NC 260 V.1 - NC 250

Ho premuto reset fino all comparsa del led verde fisso, ho premuto di nuovo reset fino al led rosso lampeggiante poi prevemente reset ed appare led verde; sull'app tp-link appare l'icona della telecamera e chiese la password inserito admin scrive password errata.

Grazie per eventuale aiuto.

I cannot reset the following webcams to factory conditions: NC 450 V.2 - NC 260 V.1 - NC 250

I pressed reset until the steady green LED appeared, I pressed reset again until the red LED flashed then immediately reset and the green LED appears; on the tp-link app the camera icon appears and asks for the entered password admin writes wrong password.

Thanks for any help.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re: reimpostazione delle condizioni iniziali di fabbrica per i seguenti modelli di web cam -Solution
2024-04-07 11:11:51 - last edited 3 weeks ago

@lupogigi_1937 

Hi,
Here we take the NC450 as an example. The NC450's UG shows you can press and hold the WPS/Reset button (for more than 5 seconds) until the System LED turns off when the camera is turned on, then release the button and wait for the camera to reset to its factory default settings.

If the camera's LED has no change, it's suggested to turn off the camera, wait for 10 minutes, turn it back on and when the LED is stable, try to reset it again.
If the problem remains, it's recommended to contact your retailer or local support to check if the camera is under warranty.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re: reimpostazione delle condizioni iniziali di fabbrica per i seguenti modelli di web cam -Solution
2024-04-07 11:11:51 - last edited 3 weeks ago

@lupogigi_1937 

Hi,
Here we take the NC450 as an example. The NC450's UG shows you can press and hold the WPS/Reset button (for more than 5 seconds) until the System LED turns off when the camera is turned on, then release the button and wait for the camera to reset to its factory default settings.

If the camera's LED has no change, it's suggested to turn off the camera, wait for 10 minutes, turn it back on and when the LED is stable, try to reset it again.
If the problem remains, it's recommended to contact your retailer or local support to check if the camera is under warranty.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
Re: reimpostazione delle condizioni iniziali di fabbrica per i seguenti modelli di web cam
Yesterday

@Solla-topee 

Io faccio tutta la procedura della telecamera nc4500 del reset ma poi mi richiede sempre la password inserisco admin admin ma mi dice sempre errato che devo fare 

Options
Re: reimpostazione delle condizioni iniziali di fabbrica per i seguenti modelli di web cam
Yesterday

@Salvo1983 

Hi,
After you factory reset the NC450 and try to reconfigure it with the tpCamera app, you can refer to the instructions below.
How to set up cloud camera with tpCamera APP?

Note: In step 5), please set a new password for secure access to your camera rather than use admin.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 158

Replies: 3

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.