Feature Requests

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Requests

Tags

Label

Votes
Google Assitant already successfully works with Tapo Devices. Is it possible to get Google Assistant to recognise and action Tapo Shortcuts
Smart ActionsMotion DetectionGoogle Assistant
By AlanMo · Latest post a week ago by xm87jf31
873Views
13Replies

Votes
The Doorbell D230 does not support showing on the Google Nest hub when someone presses the doorbell now. Please update so we can see this happen. I am trying to set an automation on google home - show
Google Assistant
By Noimi · Latest post 2024-08-07 20:29:15 by Pieter75
534Views
5Replies

Votes
I am using the C500 camera and would like non-Tapo devices to respond to the motion detection of the camera via Google Home automation. How can I/we thus have Google Home work with the motion detectio
Third-party IntergationsGoogle AssistantGoogle Home
By Heems · Latest post 2024-06-17 09:49:43 by Solla-topee
250Views
1Replies

Votes
I'm relatively new to TAPO products and so far I very much like what I see. I own a temperature sensor, a contact sensor and a smart plug. I'm impressed by how they all work together flawlessly and se
Smart ActionsGoogle AssistantAmazon Alexa
By D-AB · Latest post 2023-07-21 10:07:09 by GabrielMitch
335Views
1Replies

Votes
Please allow us to receive camera events on Alexa or pretty much any Smart Assistant so that it can trigger routines.
Amazon AlexaThird-party IntergationsGoogle Assistant Smart Actions
By LeonWasTaken · Latest post 2023-03-29 15:49:28 by marcosx
486Views
3Replies

Votes
To have the ability to configure PoE ports for supported Switches and Routers to be used as a form of smart plugs with power monitoring and automaton routines. Add support for Google Assistant and Ama
Smart ActionsGoogle AssistantAmazon AlexaEnergy Monitoring
By Hoopz
121Views
0Replies

Votes
I recently bought the S200B and noticed it's not compatible with Alexa, which is quiet annoying... As I have some third party products which would profit off better integration.
Amazon AlexaGoogle AssistantThird-party Intergations Smart Actions
391Views
0Replies