Feature Requests

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Requests

Tags

Label

Votes
Multiple users with whom the camera is shared should be able to turn privacy mode on or off. Currently, only the owner of the camera can do it. I am in a situation where multiple family members live t
Device Sharing
By sgrover · Latest post 2 weeks ago by JMP57
503Views
6Replies

Votes
Please, could you consider adding a couple more free shared users? Currently, it's 2, it would be beneficial to have 3 or 4.
Device Sharing
By AlquimistaMDev · Latest post 3 weeks ago by MaddinZ
127Views
2Replies

Votes
It would be great to have at least three types of users: 1) The current camera admin user. 2) A non-admin user who can turn cameras on or off, or use smart options to turn cameras on or off when enter
Device Sharing
By AlquimistaMDev · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
78Views
1Replies

Votes
Hello everyone, Latest app allows the Live View, Talk, Voice Call, Pan& Tilt, and Playback&Memory features enabled for shared accounts. As most of these function was not enabled in previous app versio
Device Sharing
By tapotiger · Latest post 2024-04-01 20:00:40 by Sico023
453Views
8Replies

Votes
is there any configuration to disable mic from the master user admin, to prevent whoever you share the camera with cannot hear what you are saying? we are sharing a camera with my brothers and all of
Device Sharing
By gmosetto · Latest post 2024-03-30 22:22:54 by rotkehlchen
9131Views
34Replies

Votes
The Tapo ecosystem is excellent in terms of price and reliability, especially compared to Tuya/SmartLife sensors that I've had issues with in the past. However, setting up Tapo as an alarm system requ
Motion Detection Smart ActionsAway ModeDevice Sharing
By tp-turbo · Latest post 2024-02-28 20:11:31 by Rajid
228Views
2Replies

Votes
I have just bought one year premium to apprx 150 $ This is a really nice integration, but a MUST have feature is being able to share an entire home. Of course the invited members must only have read a
Smart ActionsDevice SharingHome Sharing
By AshAsInAsk · Latest post 2024-02-24 21:40:58 by ercovi
170Views
2Replies

Votes
Main Account Holder can share the live details, Its better we should have more details like 1. Main account should see who is watching the live camera. 2. Metrics on whos watching reported to main Use
Smart ActionsDevice Sharing
By sukeshpvs · Latest post 2024-02-23 11:46:19 by sukeshpvs
152Views
2Replies

Votes
Hello, A few months ago I have bought a KE100 Kit for temperature control of the radiators at home, where KH100 hub is included. I really liked the home automation features of the Kit, therefore I sta
Device Sharing Smart Actions
44Views
0Replies

Votes
Hi all, I am using the TC70. I guess this question is for all camera that allow pan and tilt. I know the Tapo app allow sharing of access to other members. Problem is it is not exactly limited access
Device Sharing
By Hanbaobao · Latest post 2024-01-08 11:03:25 by Solla-topee
53Views
1Replies