Feature Requests

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Requests

Tags

Label

Votes
I am using this camera with my iPhone (iOS) device. My mother has an android phone, she is using the TAPO app with. On android you can choose a notification sound for intrusion. On iPhone you can not.
ringtoneNotification
By Milanche · Latest post 23 hours ago by M__
4104Views
32Replies

Votes
Hello Support, 1. Multiple Schedules for Alarm Notification (We not can schedule only ONE for one day) I feel like it would be better if we have multiple schedules for alarm/notification. As of now; o
Smart ActionsNotificationSmartThings
By MatsNits · Latest post Thursday by Solla-topee
66Views
1Replies

Votes
Hi, Users of Tapo cameras must get the notification on the mobile phone, when cameras switch to offline, because, for example- a burglar can cut the electricity. Such notifications are norm in securit
Notification
By YRK · Latest post a week ago by A1san
15497Views
59Replies

Votes
I'd like to compare 2 temperature sensors T310 to get an alert. I don't know how to configure this. Pseudo code: If sensor1.temperature < sensor2.temperature then SendAlert() end It seems quite basic
Smart ActionsNotificationT310
By CyberGate · Latest post a week ago by CyberGate
146Views
4Replies

Votes
A very useful addition to the application is a facilty to schedule data export and data clearing.
NotificationEnergy Monitoring
46Views
0Replies

Votes
Hi, I would like to have a scheduling option to automatically enable or disable the other detection features like line crossing detection. Since my camera is positioned near a busy place, where many p
NotificationMotion DetectionSunset/Sunrise
By Gowtham1234 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
103Views
1Replies

Votes
Hello all, Is it possible to add as a feature to the tapo app the ability to send notification when the camera is offline or disconnected such as the imou does ? Thanks
Notification
By CB8844 · Latest post 2021-12-02 21:53:28 by Mbadaoui
2271Views
2Replies