Smart Plug can't be reached

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-09-05 04:51:04
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Suddenly the smart plug has stopped functioning correctly, it can't be reached from Alexa nor the KAsa appilcation.

If I reconfigure the switch all the setup process goes fine, but then again the Kasa Application states that it can't be reached.

What can I do to check that it is ok?
Options
3 Reply
Re:Smart Plug can't be reached
2017-09-11 10:02:27
Make sure your smart plug has the latest firmware. Does it show it can't be reached when you control it locally or remotely? Do you try a factory reset?
Options
2017-09-12 01:04:42
Thanks for the reply, it happens locally and remotely.

I was not aware of the factory reset procedure, gonna try that and let you know.
Options
2017-09-13 12:22:31
Still not working, I did perform a factory reset (several times), setup of the devices runs smoothly, but once I try to control it with Kasa it says that it cant connect to the device.

Also when I try to enable remote control it says that my device is linked to another account (I only use one account) and that I should do a factory reset to clear that.

What else can I do?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 418

Replies: 3