Seconds for Plug...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Seconds for Plug...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Seconds for Plug...
Seconds for Plug...
2017-11-16 00:34:11
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

hey folx...

i still don't know if this is a feature request (well, actually it is..) or if some workaround is needed... i want to turn on my hs110 for some seconds and automatically turn off... by now i'm so frustrated with scripts, alexa, IFTT that i would be ok with a possibility to set the timer in the kasa app to seconds, not just minimum 1 minute... that can't be that difficult.... right? PLEASE. every other solution costs me time and is going on my nerves... and i can't write scripts.... !!
Options
3 Reply
Re:Seconds for Plug...
2017-11-16 21:02:42
For advanced tasks, I think you will need to rely on third-party apps. There are some good ones out there. I don’t see TP-Link adding tons of features to Kasa in a timely fashion.
Options
2017-11-17 03:12:38

Cdbma wrote

For advanced tasks, I think you will need to rely on third-party apps. There are some good ones out there. I don’t see TP-Link adding tons of features to Kasa in a timely fashion.
Which third party app do u mean exactly?
Options
2017-11-17 07:42:28
I use Stringify. There’s also Automation Manager - mentioned in this forum.
Options