HS110 not able to be operated if not from the same wireless network?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-24 01:19:49
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I'm trying some HS110 I bought recently and it seems I'm not able to operate them from the 4G network or from a remote location which is not on my wifi ...

Is it normal? Is there any plan to manage that in the future? It might be interesting to be able to control remote wifi HS110 without being in the house nor having to program them ...

Any feedback would be appreciated.

PS : I've enabled the remote management but seems that remote management is not outside internal wifi?

Thanks
Options
3 Reply
Re:HS110 not able to be operated if not from the same wireless network?
2017-11-24 10:30:04
The smart plug can be managed remotely when you are not home, not on the same WiFi, as long as remote control is enabled on the KASA app and you've login with your cloud account. If it does not work on 4G, try a WiFi network.
Options
2017-11-24 14:26:35
I've tried it and it doesnt seem to workAnyone can remotely manage?I don't even see the logo with the power button when not on the same network
Options
2017-11-24 22:59:24
It seems to work now ... i reinitialised and now it works like a charm ... good !
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 520

Replies: 3