Issues connecting Smartplug to a wireless connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-02-03 11:40:48
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hey, so I just got a twin pack of the HS110 smart plugs, but couldn't get them to connect for the life of me. I would go through all the steps from my phone, but as soon as my phone disconnected from the device after entering my wireless password, it would fail and the plug would never connect.

I searched the TP-LINK page, which is quite useless in terms of troubleshooting but was finally able to get it resolved. As it turns out, the plugs don't like wireless network with a default gateway other than 192.168.0.1.
My original network was setup as a DG of 192.168.1.1 and it failed everytime. As soon as I changed it to 192.168.0.1, it immediately connected.

Just thought it might help others.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Issues connecting Smartplug to a wireless connection
2018-02-03 18:55:39
BÆ¡m nÆ°á»›c Ä‘iện chìm Tân Huỳnh Châu chuyên phân phối may bom nuoc dien chim chúc cá»*a hÃ*ng của bạn lÃ*m việc thÃ*nh công vÃ* nhá»› ủng há»™ công ty mình nhé

THC VietNam Group nhÃ* sản xuất máy bÆ¡m số 1 của Việt Nam trong lÄ©nh vá»±c máy bÆ¡m Ä‘iện chìm, máy bÆ¡m hỏa tiá»…n, máy bÆ¡m nÆ°á»›c giếng khoan thả sâu :

Địa chỉ : 31B Nguyễn Văn Bứa, Ấp 5, Xuân Thới Sơn, Hóc Môn, TP.HCM
Hotline : 1900 066 667 Fax : (+84) 028 3713 9813
Web site : http://www.tanhuynhchau.com
Options
Re:Issues connecting Smartplug to a wireless connection
2018-03-09 16:11:59
Interesting:cool:
Options