Use the same kasa account in different cellphones

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-03-13 00:42:13
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

HI THERE, MY NAME ITS NATHALIE AKA DOMOTICA.
I HAVE A QUESTION, I BOUGHT SOME OF YOUR PRODUCTS TO USE THEM WITH ALEXA OR DIRECTLY FROM THE KASA APP.
MY QUESTION IS, SINCE WE ARE TO MANY PEOPLE LIVING IN MY HOUSE. I WANT TO KNOW IF WE CAN USE THE SAME EMAIL ACCOUNT ON THE KASA APP IN DIFFERENT CELLPHONES, SINCE MAYBE MY SISTER OR MY DAD FROM THEIR CELLPHONE WANTS TO TURN ON OR OFF SOME OF THE DEVICES. AND HOW DO YOU DO THAT AND HOW CAN YOU MANAGE THE WI-FI SETTINGS SINCE, FOR EXAMPLE, I BRING MY SMART PLUG TO ANOTHER HOME OR LIKE SO.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ANSWER.

HAVE A GOOD DAY.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Use the same kasa account in different cellphones
2018-03-14 10:18:16
Yes you can use the same email account to sign in to kasa app in different cellphones. Just install the kasa app, then enter your email account and password to sign in. The smart device will display on the app automatically and it's controllable. No need to do any setup to the smart device. If you bring it to another home, that means you connect the tplink to a different network. You just set the tplink in config mode to add it to your kasa app once.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1945

Replies: 1

Related Articles