HS110 v1 (EU) does nothing?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-03-15 19:03:12
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello. I just bought an HS110 for the first time and am at a complete loss as to what to do with it.

Plugging it in, the Wi-Fi icon glows a solid... I wouldn't call it red (and it definitely isn't green), so I suppose it's amber?

According to the instructions, that's when you proceed in the app to link it up, but nothing ever happens no matter what I try. No signs of activity on Smart Plug or my phone.

I also don't understand the 5 seconds for restart / 10 seconds for factory reset button on the device - nothing happens when I press and hold that for any amount of time. It's literally always just the same solid amber glow.

Was pretty excited to get this as it would be very useful in my home - worth the relatively high price - but so far nothing but frustration in trying to get it to do anything. Can it really be so broken that even the factory reset function does nothing, and what then...?

Thanks.
Options
1 Reply
Re:HS110 v1 (EU) does nothing?
2018-03-16 11:29:52
It may be broken if the reset does nothing. Solid amber means it's rebooting. You can only configure it via kasa when it's blink amber and green.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 376

Replies: 1