HS110 accessible via Kasa App but not Google Home

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-05-18 17:56:44
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have the HS110 smart switch set up for my bedrook light and initially had no issues. Now I find that my Google mini or my Google Home keep saying it's "unavailable right now" when I ask for on or off, but if I open my Kasa app it shows up and I can switch on or off. That says to me it's not a network issue but a Google issue...anyone else having the same issue? All firmware up to date on all devices. Driving me mad. Assistance appreciated!
Options
3 Reply
Re:HS110 accessible via Kasa App but not Google Home
2018-05-21 16:25:48
Can you control plug via kasa app remotely? Firstly,make sure kasa remote control is working well. If remote control from kasa is working properly, you may try to remove device on google home app and readd it.
Options
Re-added
2018-05-22 03:12:22
Yeah that’s the weird thing. It was only google. Remote was fine. I deleted and re-added 3 days ago and no issue since. Fingers crossed.
Options
Re:Re:HS110 accessible via Kasa App but not Google Home
2019-08-22 05:00:20

Please note that with the more recent versions of the Home app, you must totally unlink the TP-Link Kasa account; you cannot remove individual devices from Google Home.

Kevin SG wrote

If remote control from kasa is working properly, you may try to remove device on google home app and readd it.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1137

Replies: 3