HS100 : Kasa app will not save any schedule entries

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-12-17 12:26:51

A brand new HS100. Is connected to wi-fi and I can turn it on and off via the kasa app.

What I really want to do is set a schedule for it, BUT when I dial up the time, day and on/off setting and then hit save, I get a litle box with "waiting" and the circling icon for literally half a second after which it disappears. When I check the schedule, it hasn't saved at all. Have tried many times, with single days, multiple days etc etc nothing will save.

If there is a solution it would be much appreciated!

Options
3 Reply
Re:HS100 : Kasa app will not save any schedule entries
2018-12-18 03:13:55

Can you try on another device ?

Options
Re:HS100 : Kasa app will not save any schedule entries
2018-12-18 08:21:14
Using the latest kasa app? Check location and time settings. Make sure they are correct.
Options
Re:Re:HS100 : Kasa app will not save any schedule entries
2018-12-18 13:00:59

Thanks for the replies. It's working now. 

When I went to try it again tonight, the app asked me to sign in for the first time ever, it's always just opened on my phone.

Anyway, the devices were there as usual, but this time the schedules are saving. Very weird, but happy it's doing what it should

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1429

Replies: 3