New member to TP-Link HS100 smart plugs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-27 07:42:21 - last edited 2019-09-27 07:44:45

I currently using Belkin Wemo Switch and Motions smart plugs (total 5 plugs) but they stopped selling in Hong Kong, the whole Wemo series.

I have to change my series and tried TPLink HS100 IFTTT twin package  today and suggest some improvement as below:

1. IFTTT only can do one way "Then" settings, please change to 'This' and 'Then' both setup can choose Kasa.

2. Please add rules to the settings for example it can combine the smart plugs to the timer settings. I need to switch on one of the plug for 4 hours only but do not want to setup timer for each power on. I want one rule or shortcut can do several operations. Belkin Wemo app has these called rules settngs. Other features for example toggle one switch can react with other switches would be fine too.

3. When will Smart Actions available in the Android app ?

4. Please add noticification or alert to the mobie advise such that we can get alert when device status are change.

5. I am looking for the Motion sensors that can react with HS100, Kasa or IFTTT to replace the Belkin one. Any suggestions and I am from Hong Kong.

thanks

Ricky

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 641

Replies: 0