Lamps don't work tho connected allegedly?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-04 09:11:50
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: NO idea!!!

Connected to kasa and alexa but nothing switches on or off? Tried voice and switches but nothing? Live chat gives me just links? The smart plugs say connected but if I sa switch on or off it just clicks and lamps dont work? 

I'm not technically minded but this seems a waste of money, Facebook just told me to go to support page I said doesn't help me..... I have 6 of these things but cant use them.

Any help please as even my computer, gadget friends cannot get them to work?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Lamps don't work tho connected allegedly?
2020-02-12 11:50:34
May I know the model number of your smart plugs? if you press the power button on the plug itself, can it turn on/off the lamp connected? Besides, does the lamp have its own power button? When trying Livechat, please click on "Talk to Agent" to troubleshoot on this issue, if we are unable to fix it and confirm it is still under warranty, the seller or TP-Link will help you to replace the defective product upon checking the proof of purchase. Thanks a lot for your cooperation! Have a nice day!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 368

Replies: 1

Related Articles