Kc 200 if someone destroy the cable?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-02 20:04:25
Model: KC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.2.32

Hi! I have i qustion about cam kc 200 if the camera detect i person try to steal something what happen if someone destroy the cable to the camera what happen "Notthing" Please add in the the app exempel to send notifikation if the camera not have power or something is in trouble because this is the most important. If this happen and i Am not Home can i call a close Neighboth to look and Call Cops or something. My camera is plaze on a Wall 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Kc 200 if someone destroy the cable?
2020-03-03 01:41:56 - last edited 2020-03-06 00:28:09

Filip11B wrote

Hi! I have i qustion about cam kc 200 if the camera detect i person try to steal something what happen if someone destroy the cable to the camera what happen "Notthing" Please add in the the app exempel to send notifikation if the camera not have power or something is in trouble because this is the most important. If this happen and i Am not Home can i call a close Neighboth to look and Call Cops or something. My camera is plaze on a Wall 

@Filip11B 

Hello, the camera can do nothing when it loses the power.

While we will feedback to our R&D department and then they will work on and evaluate the feasibility.

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 432

Replies: 1