Feature Request For Smart Plug-Fleaxible scheduling

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-06 15:06:17 - last edited 2020-04-13 05:51:20
Model: HS105  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.6

Is there a way to change the schedule of the plug so that any day of the month can be chosen. Right now it is just day(s) of the week. 

Here is what I am trying to accomplish and the reason for the request. A few months ago I took a trip and the internet service went out and the modem/route had to be turned off and back on. I now have my router plugged into a HS105 plug to recycle it manually and that takes care of the problem.

What I want to do is schedule the router to shut down for xx minutes and then turn back on for routine maintenance but I do not need that to happen on a weekly basis. I would like to be able to set a schedule for once per month, every 6 weeks or every 2 months. Is this something R&D would consider doing or in the alternative, does anyone have a solution. I am sure there are other examples where this would be useful. 

doing as an update to the plug or do you know of a solution that would make this happen?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Feature Request For Smart Plug-Fleaxible scheduling
2020-04-15 08:21:30

@SunFun Hi, thank you for your feedback, we will feedback to our R&D department and then they will work on and evaluate the feasibility.

Have a good day~

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 555

Replies: 1